[Gambas-user] Issue 383 in gambas: TableView jumps to last row after edit a value (Qt4)

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Sun Jan 13 13:22:52 CET 2013

Comment #5 on issue 383 by uAle... at ...626...: TableView jumps to last row
after edit a value (Qt4)
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=383

I retested with r5503.

Also another weird this i got with this TableView edit i have:
- When you edit the field and you press RIGHT ARROW, it jumps to the LAST
row. I expect it to stay in the edit mode and just go 1 letter to right
(until it reaches the end - then it should stay in edit mode)
- When press LEFT ARROW, when you are on the left of the value, it jumps to
the FIRST row. I expect it to stay in the edit mode and jump to the
previous character (until it reaches the beginning - then it should stay in
edit mode)