[Gambas-user] Issue 380 in gambas: RpcClient sends invalid HTTP requests (and RpcServer stops working)

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Sat Jan 12 23:32:16 CET 2013

Comment #11 on issue 380 by benoit.m... at ...626...: RpcClient sends invalid
HTTP requests (and RpcServer stops working)
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=380

Cool, reporting a bug and fixing it. :-)

More seriously, I was actually aware of the problem of packet unicity
because I introduced the method Begin() and Send() in the Stream class. If
allows to send everything between a Begin() call and a Send() call is one
system call (which leads to one packet as soon as the data it not too big
of course).

Your fix should have exactly the same effect.