[Gambas-user] Serial and Multiserial Problem

Fri Jan 11 15:10:56 CET 2013

Without source code it's pretty much impossible to say what is happening.

But if you suspect that there is error in Gambas, you could try latest
version (2.24.0).
Or you could convert your project to Gambas 3 (should be easy task).

Jussi