[Gambas-user] Need help for resolving a strange behaviour in Gambas 3.3.4

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at ...626...
Thu Jan 10 14:04:42 CET 2013

Ok : thank you.

By the way, can I ask you whether Gambas projects are interpreted, some
kind of byte-coded or compiled ?
It's because I want to code a project like the famous "Le compte est bon"
(The calculation is good).

Regards