[Gambas-user] Need help for resolving a strange behaviour in Gambas 3.3.4

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Jan 10 13:21:41 CET 2013

Le 10/01/2013 12:02, laurent bernabe a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> Could someone help me for resolving a strange gambas behaviour ?
>
> When I run my project, I get an error saying me that I gave an incorrect
> type : but the stack trace is empty (Fmain.fmain.0) and I it does not show
> me where I did the error.
>
> I've attached a screenshot, my project in a compressed format (zip) and my
> configuration.
>
> Thanks in advance for your help.

It's a bug in the compiler.

	Private brouillon[6, 6] As New Integer

is not syntactically correct. But the compiler instead compiles
something incorrect.

You should write:

	Private brouillon As New Integer[6, 6]

Benoît Minisini