[Gambas-user] Doesn't "_Resize()" resize in a secondary Form ?

Ru Vuott vuott at ...325...
Wed Jan 9 17:46:33 CET 2013

Hello,

my little project has (...besides the FMain form, obviously) a *secondary* form: Form1.

This Form1 has a "ScrollView".

I 'ld like to change the dimensions of that "ScrollView" when I change manually (with the mouse) the dimensions of main Form (FMain).
So, in secondary class "Form1.class" I wrote this code:

*******************

Public Sub Form1_Resize()

  ScrollView1.Resize(Form1.W - 10, Form1.H - 10)

End

...but width and height of "ScrollView" do not change.

If I insert a:  Print "resize"
in that sub-routine, in console I don't see nothing: it seems that event is not raised.

Did I forget anything ?

Regards
vuottt