[Gambas-user] Issue 381 in gambas: Connection created via GUI doesn't work

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Wed Jan 9 16:43:44 CET 2013

Owner: ----
Labels: Version-TRUNK Type-Bug Priority-Medium OpSys-Any Dist-Ubuntu
Arch-X86 Desktop-Gnome GUI-GTK

New issue 381 by mig... at ...626...: Connection created via GUI doesn't work
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=381

Version: 3.3.4
Operating system: Linux
Architecture: x86
GUI component: GTK+
Desktop used: Gnome

Connection is created via GUI (Create new connection).
Connection is stablished and I can see the database and tables.
A new datasource is created and linked to the connection. I can select the
table in the datasource.

When app is lauched the following error is shown:

gb.db: warning: unable to retrieve connection password:
pruebaBD/Connection1: Unknown symbol 'Passwords' in class 'Desktop'