[Gambas-user] Slider mousewheel event

Bruce bbruen at ...2308...
Mon Jan 7 05:37:28 CET 2013

Hi all,

I am trying to get the new value of a slider control when the user spins
the mousewheel over it.

        Public Sub InnerSlider_MouseWheel()

          Debug $innerslider.Value
          Wait
          Debug $innerslider.Value
          $innervaluebox.Text = $innerslider.Value

        End

InnerSlider_MouseWheel fires before the event loop has updated the
slider value, so I tried inserting that wait line.  This did not help,
the debug values before and after the wait are the same, i.e. the
previous value of the slider.

Is there a way to defer or "fake a deferral" of the MouseWheel event
until after the value has been updated?

(BTW The MouseWheel event firing before the update is right and proper
IMO.)

tia
Bruce