[Gambas-user] gbs3: Comment at last END hides startup method

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Wed Jan 2 00:56:15 CET 2013

Hi,

I slightly remember this issue floating around here but I couldn't
(re)discover anything but an ancient thread[0] in which it's said that a
similar but not identic bug was fixed in rev#2578 which must be aeons
ago :-)

However, I tested the attached script with the latest gbs3 and it gives
error only with the particular 'evil comment' which has the unique property
to follow the last END statement in the source file. The error is:

ERROR: #24: No startup method

If you remove the comment (it suffices put it on the next line), everything
works.

[0] http://gambas.8142.n7.nabble.com/Gambas-scripter-td21635.html