[Gambas-user] MySQL language problems

Jorge Carrión shordi at ...626...
Wed Feb 27 11:59:48 CET 2013

Well... with Gambas2 I have the problem that my Mysql server, cut by
time-out the conexions after a few minutes of no activities. The users
complains that, so, y develop this module that re-open the connection if
there is an error.
Usually I call the functions inside passing a sql string like "select *
from mytable" etc. Never a complicated sql sentence.
I can't see nothing wrong. In fact work fine in Gambas2.
(Writing this post I realize thar I don't know if that question (cuts by
time-out) are still a problem in Gambas3)...

Any suggestion will be appreciate.

Regards