[Gambas-user] MySQL language problems

Jorge Carrión shordi at ...626...
Tue Feb 26 21:56:40 CET 2013

I have a serious problem with mysql server. I'm developing a proyect in
gambas 3.4 on linuxmint 13 maya against a Mysql 5.0.96 server.

All works fine but randomly all characters non english (á é í ñ, etc I'm
spanish) are miss interpreted. You can work half hour with application
without problem at all and suddenly all gridview lists an all fields are
wrong.

Reset de program and some times all runs fine again, some times wrong
characters are recorded in database.

The collate of Mysql is utf8-general-ci and the charset is ut8-general-ci
too.

I can't isolate the error...

Any suggest?

Regards