[Gambas-user] A few questions

Astrostream lowson.chris at ...626...
Tue Feb 26 00:02:32 CET 2013

Hello Everyone,

I am new to gambas but not to programming, and I just have a few questions
that I cannot find the answers to. Any ideas or help that can lead to some
answer would be great.

1) a) Am i able to call a function from bash of a running gambas program?
(want to be able to allow connections to my program(done) and have external
tools pipe information to the gambas program then to the connecting client)

1) b) Can pass a value to a dead gambas program (like a bash script)

2) Can i create a man page for my program? If so how?

3) How can i catch a close event from when a user closes a window(right
click taskbar close or alt+f4's it? (Currently when a user closes a window
only half the program stops and i would like to catch and quit the entire
program).

Thanks in advance,

Chris