[Gambas-user] WebView.HTML does not show that instead WebView.Url shows.

Jesus ea7dfh at ...2382...
Sun Feb 24 20:18:54 CET 2013

El 24/02/13 17:49, vuott at ...152... escribió:
> Hello,
>
> I have noticed that not all the HTML code works with WebView.HTML. So, in this cases I must use  WebView.Url property.
>

> Example, if this HTML code:
>
>    <HTML>
>
>      <audio controls=controls autoplay
>         src="my_file_audio">
>
>      </audio>

> it doesn't work if I write:
>
>    WebView1.HTML = "<audio controls = controls autoplay src =\"my_file_audio\">"
>
> but it works, if I write it in a "html file", and then I re-call it with WebView.Url.
>
> Why ?
>
> regards
> vuott

Apparently you missed part of the html code in this line. You must close
the audio tag:

WebView1.HTML = "<audio controls = controls autoplay src
=\"my_file_audio\">"

It might be like:

WebView1.HTML = "<audio controls = controls autoplay src
=\"my_file_audio\"></audio>"

Hope this helps,

regards

--