[Gambas-user] Which version of Gambas installed?

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Tue Feb 19 20:59:21 CET 2013

On Tue, 19 Feb 2013, Jussi Lahtinen wrote:
> It would be nice if Gambas IDE would also tell the revision, but for
> uninstalling Gambas you don't need to know it.

This indeed is something I was often thinking about (but since I, unlike
Rolf, have only one working copy of the Gambas source code it didn't seem
necessary).

However, I would appreciate "gbx3 -V" showing the revision when it was
compiled from svn or the release version if it's an official release
package. As I'm unfamiliar with autotools, my attempt to achieve this
failed.

Regards,
Tobi