[Gambas-user] Paint.Begin(<object>) and printer.print

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Feb 16 23:35:14 CET 2013

Le 12/02/2013 00:07, Benoît Minisini a écrit :
> Le 11/02/2013 21:19, Charlie Reinl a écrit :
>>
>> Sorry, but do you have news about that!
>> The example is attached on the mail sent 15.01.2013.
>>

> Sorry, I didn't mark your mail as important, so I forgot to look at it...

OK, I looked at your code: Gambas is right, and your code is wrong.

The code at _SwitchNext:247 in the library uses the FMain automatic
instance, which is different from the FMain instance created at
FMain1:21 in the main project. So it cannot work as expected.

Benoît Minisini