[Gambas-user] MySQLExample

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Feb 16 15:47:52 CET 2013

Le 14/02/2013 18:28, Christer Johansson a écrit :

> Anyone else having problem with the MySQLExample 3.0.90 included in 3.3.4?
>
> When trying to connect to the server I get an error saying...
>
>    File already exists
>
> and after I press OK on that dialog it says...
>
>    modMain.Main.41::'Form.Refresh' is incorrecty overridden in class
> 'FTables'
>
> I know the MySQL server is working since the Database example included in
> Gambas 2
> works fine as well as other programs?

The "MySQLExample" is made by David Villalobos Cambrenoro as an example
of its "gb.mysql" component, which is actually a component build on top
of Gambas mysql support that implements some specific MySQL features.

In other words, you don't need to use it. Just use the standard "gb.db"
component to connect to your MySQL server.

If you really need the specific features of gb.mysql, let's hope David
will fix the example!

Benoît Minisini