[Gambas-user] Need Gambas3 Made Apps.

Willy Raets willy at ...2734...
Fri Feb 15 21:45:02 CET 2013

On Fri, 2013-02-15 at 13:39 +0700, Беспалов Алексей wrote:
> Look to this web site:

For all those applying applications to be part of GambOS.
We have been setting up some things so we can streamline the process of
applying candidate applications.

All is in a very early stage (Alpha -> even we initiators of the
project) so be patient if things do not always run as expected.

Things will smooth out as time passes.

Please first read the pages linked below if you think you application
can be useful for GambOS

1. http://gambos.org/index.php?page=developers
2. http://gambasshowcase.org/index.php?page=developers

1. Things that could be useful on GambOS
2. Candidate requirements and application process (in Alpha stage)

Thanks,

Willy