[Gambas-user] Pre-release of gambas 3.4

Sebastian Kulesz sebikul at ...626...
Thu Feb 14 07:51:42 CET 2013

I can't test it without committing any changes, but it should work fine.

You should note that although gnome-keyring is installed as a dependency
for any gnome desktop, in xfce it's an optional dependency, and only
required when the gnome compatibility option is enabled.
I can't really test what would happen in this case without messing up my
system, but you should make that code failsafe and warn the user without a
crash, or fail silently.