[Gambas-user] Issue 257 in gambas: Database password retrieval error and abort in IDE

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Thu Feb 14 07:30:16 CET 2013

Comment #14 on issue 257 by justlost... at ...626...: Database password
retrieval error and abort in IDE
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=257

I am having the same problem, It seems to be random, in that I create a
data source and add the connection and Table, but some times this does not
happen untill after I add the data view and col definitions.... after that
I get the error  as described by others, but all the time I am able to use
the connection in my project to access the tables add data etc, also the
sample mysql program crashes with an illegal call as follows

modMain.Main.41::'Form.Refresh' is incorrectly overridden in class 'FTables'

Here is the information requested

[System]
OperatingSystem=Linux
Kernel=3.4.28-2.20-default
Architecture=i686
Memory=2065720 kB
DistributionVendor=SuSE
DistributionRelease=openSUSE 12.2 (i586)
VERSION = 12.2
CODENAME = Mantis
Desktop=KDE4

[Gambas 3]
Version=3.3.4
Path=/usr/bin/gbx3

[Libraries]
Qt4=libQtCore.so.4.8.1
GTK+=libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0.2400.10

Simple application
    new database program, add connection, add data source, configure(set
connection and table), add dataview. configure(set table)

That's it, I can not get any further!