[Gambas-user] Dir() function is not reliable

M. Cs. mohareve at ...626...
Sun Feb 10 20:01:24 CET 2013

Hi Benoit!
I am using Gambas3 v. 3.3.4 from Kendek's PPA. I do expect from the Dir()
function to to list the content of a folder and to put the hits into a
GridView. In most of the cases it works, but then I am running into a
situation where I try to open a folder, and list its content, it won't
found any files, although I know there are hundreds of files inside. Is
Dir() able to recognize files without proper extensions?

Csaba