[Gambas-user] Conky Script Manager

John konaexpress at ...178...
Thu Feb 7 23:32:14 CET 2013

Hi,
Not sure how to ask this question so I will just shoot and hope you understand what I am trying to do. I am making a small app to manage Conky scripts for two reasons, first is to help new users manage their Conky scripts and the second reason is to use this project as example code for new programers.
I am wondering what would be the best widget to use to make that center window. I need it to look at a file and list all the text/script files in the file. Here is a link to a screenshot of what I want it to look like so you will have a better idea.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mynetbookos/8453527523/

Thanks for any and all help in this.

John