[Gambas-user] Need Gambas3 Made Apps.

John Rose john.aaron.rose at ...626...
Tue Feb 5 10:21:32 CET 2013

I have 2 apps that might be of interest:

1. iRecorder: GUI interface to get_iplayer to allow playing & recording of BBC programmes made available to iPlayer. .deb is downloadable from:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3928731/irecorder.deb

2. MaintainDesktopConfigurationFiles: GUI interface to various command line programs for the creation, modification, validation, installation & uninstallation of Desktop Configuration Files (to the Dash) under Ubuntu Precise onwards. .deb is downloadable from:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3928731/maintaindesktopconfigurationfiles.deb

On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 3:14 PM, John<konaexpress at ...178...>  wrote:

> To anyone that is interested,
> We are looking for any programmers that would like to have their
> apps/programs included in the GambOS Linux distribution.
> We are looking to replace as many default apps in the OS with Gambas3 made
> apps. Calculator, text editor, photo viewing, you name it.
> Other apps can be put in the regular user distribution that will not have
> the IDE but will have the runtime included. This will go by the name Orca.
>
>   Thanks for your time.
>
>   John

John