[Gambas-user] Pre-release of gambas 3.4

Olivier Cruilles linuxos at ...1896...
Mon Feb 4 19:17:25 CET 2013

I Benoit,

I tried the Gambas 3.4 version today and in this version I found a problem with the refresh of VSplit inside other VSplit.

My normal version of Gambas I use is the official version:  3.3.4

In the version 3.3.4, all the content of multiple VSplit were always resized automaticaly but in the version 3.4, the resize of the content is made only when the Form is resized ?

Does it normal now or not ?

Cordialement,

Olivier Cruilles
Mail: linuxos at ...1896...