[Gambas-user] Issue 484 in gambas: IDE and Runtime show different stock icons

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Tue Dec 24 10:08:06 CET 2013

Owner: ----
Labels: Version Type-Bug Priority-Medium OpSys-Any Dist-Any Arch-Any
Desktop-Any GUI-Any

New issue 484 by adamn... at ...626...: IDE and Runtime show different stock
icons
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=484

1) Describe the problem.

Most importantly, this can wait till next year!

I am at one of our developer client houses and we were looking at
a "something".
Running the project in the IDE we suddenly! saw a difference between the
way some stock icons for a toolbutton are shown in the IDE form editor and
the way they appear when the project is run (through the IDE).

The attached pic shows the difference for two toolbuttons.  The "package"
icon on the left hand one is definitely different from that seen in the
IDE. The "warning" icon is a different size to the one seen in the IDE.

Strange!

2) GIVE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIONS (if they are appropriate):

Version: TRUNK
Revision: r6013
Operating system: Linux
Architecture: x86 / x86_64 (happens on both)
GUI component:QT4
Desktop used: LXDE

3) Provide a little project that reproduces the bug or the crash.
No time, Santa is on the way!

4) If your project needs a database, try to provide it, or part of it.
N/A

5) Explain clearly how to reproduce the bug or the crash.
N/A

6) By doing that carefully, you have done 50% of the bug fix job!

Have a great holiday Benoit! Forget this till next year, I certainly will.

Attachments:
	stockdiffs.png  42.9 KB