[Gambas-user] Problem with dialog box already displayed

richard terry rterry at ...1823...
Sun Dec 22 22:04:17 CET 2013

Hi Benoit.

I've noticed (infrequently) that if a dialog box is being called by
clicking a button and my computer is busy doing other stuff chewing up
the cpu and the user (me) doesn't get a response to the button that I
just pressed and I press it again, gambas crashes into the IDE saying
the dialog box is already displayed (when in fact it hasn't come up yet
on the gui). This has been a long-standing intermittent bug for me in
3.4 and now 3.5.1.

Any solution to this bar putting a catch in all subroutines showing
dialog boxes or disabling the button being pressed as soon as one clicks it?

Regards

richard