[Gambas-user] Gambas 3.5.1 in Debian Testing (Jessie) official repository

Kende Krisztián nemh at ...2007...
Sun Dec 22 10:39:16 CET 2013

Good news, Gambas3 packages are up-to-date in Debian official
repository, but these packages break my and IDE created apps. I follow
the specifications, but if I install my app on Debian Testing, this
program not starting. Exit with error message:

gbr3: unable to load component: gb.gui

My app Gambas dependencies:

GUI common:
gambas3-gb-crypt (>= 3.5.1), gambas3-gb-image (>= 3.5.1),
gambas3-runtime (>= 3.5.1)

GUI GTK+:
gambas3-gb-gtk (>= 3.5.1)

GUI Qt4:
gambas3-gb-qt4 (>= 3.5.1)

Non-existent gambas3-gb-gui package is exist, and if I install, I get
the following error message:

** Oops! Internal error! **
** Cannot find interface of library 'gb.geom'
ERROR: #27: Cannot load component 'gb.geom': cannot find component
** Program aborting. Sorry! :-(
** Please send a bug report at gambas at ...1...

gb.geom component doesn't exist in any of the packages.

Are you serious? Gambas3 is completely useless.

Kendek