[Gambas-user] Time(0, 0, 555) => invalid date

abbat81 abbat.81 at ...787...
Sat Dec 21 21:58:30 CET 2013

Hi!
I'm dissapointed.
After my last Gambas update my programm do not work.

I had a variable named "match". My old program worked OK, but for now the
var named "match" - is not allowed.

It is not problem to rename the variables.
The problem is in Time() function.

My old programms get error and I don't know how to fix it.

In different places Time() function works and doesn't works.

I get "invalid date" but the same code in another place works OK.

How to fix it?