[Gambas-user] How to copy a frame containing various controls

ub2 at ...36... ub2 at ...36...
Fri Dec 20 18:39:40 CET 2013

Dear Cracks,

I want to show various CsvLines in a ScrollView.
Each line will be splitted and filled in a bunch of controls which are
all neatly placed and formatted in a "SourceFrame".

My question:
Is there an easy way to copy/paste that "SourceFrame" depending on the
(flexible) amount of CsvLines ?

Or in other 'words':
 FrameDat0: TextBoxTxt0, CheckBoxLock0, .., BtnSaveFrameDat0
and
 N=AmountCsvLines

shall become
 FrameDat0: TextBoxTxt0, CheckBoxLock0, .., BtnSaveFrameDat0
 FrameDat1: TextBoxTxt1, CheckBoxLock1, .., BtnSaveFrameDat1
 FrameDat2: TextBoxTxt2, CheckBoxLock2, .., BtnSaveFrameDat2
 ..
 FrameDatN: TextBoxTxtN, CheckBoxLockN, .., BtnSaveFrameDatN

I can do that in the IDE by copy/paste, but how to do it by code?
Using a gridview does not allow all the formatting I need.

Any good ideas or 'magic strategies' ?
(I got stuck. Code explodes and becomes unflexible)

Thanks in advance

Regards,
ub2