[Gambas-user] File Chooser OK event?

Caveat Gambas at ...1950...
Thu Dec 19 12:48:52 CET 2013

I have a pbDone and a pbCancel button on my form.  I'm guessing that if
you are using the File Chooser's built-in OK/Cancel buttons (where have
you found that and how are you enabling that ??) that you will have to
handle them in a similar way... so making a new File Chooser As ... if
from code, or just sticking it on the form if using the designer...

Kind regards,
Caveat