[Gambas-user] Generating a sine wave with ALSA

Ru Vuott vuott at ...325...
Tue Dec 17 17:38:15 CET 2013

Hello,

in my eternal struggle with ALSA  :-)   I was trying to convert in gambas a C code, written to generate a sine wave with ALSA functions.

When I run the application, I can hear the sound of the wave, but it is mixed with a background hiss.

I would like to have your opinion and check if I have made ​​good the conversion.

Attached:
- The Gambas source (in the Data folder is the original C code);
- The compiled C program that works perfectly ... As I would like with Gambas!  :-(

regards and thanks
vuott