[Gambas-user] automatic column width in DataBrowser

nero nero78 at ...43...
Tue Dec 17 12:41:40 CET 2013

Hi all ,
I'm using a <DataBrowser> to get some data from a postgresql database , everything's work fine but I've some problema setting column width.

When I double click between two columns they get the right width , is there a way to do so by code ?

Also can I set test allignment of the cells ? I see some data on right , some on left , I want everything centered.

I've try to play with DataBrowser.columns and DataBrowser.columns[x] but haven't found any solution.

Thank's in advance,
marco.