[Gambas-user] how to convert VB Project file to Gambas

Mon Dec 16 13:16:50 CET 2013

Prefer objects.

In class file called Coordinates:

XVal As Float
YVal As Float
laseron As String
mode As String

And elsewhere:

Private MyCoordinates As New Coordinates

Or, if you need array of coordinates:

Private MyCoordinates As New Coordinates[]

Jussi