[Gambas-user] App launch icons on Ubuntu

Johny Provoost johny.provoost at ...27...
Mon Dec 16 12:04:02 CET 2013

   op 16-12-13 11:35, John Rose schreef:

Johny & Willy,

Thanks for the answer. The solution is so obvious after someone tells
you it (i.e. click menu entry Project -> Properties, click on the Gambas
icon on tab).

Johny,

Re 'Manage Launcher': the implication from your message was that 'Manage
Launcher' is not authored by you whereas 'Create Launcher' is. Is that
correct? Also, I suggest that you put your app on
[1]http://whiteislandsoftware.com/index.php?page=start&keep_cedi_root=66.
You'll need to register and then click on the Software link. I've
previously put an app 'Maintain Desktop Configuration Files' on that
site. However, it only allows editing these files using gedit. So your
app is much better.

   No John, 'Create Launcher' is not written by me.  Mine was written in Gambas
   before  I  knew  about  Create  Launcher,  but  I don't mind put it on
   whiteislandsoftware.  Just gonna translate it first to English.

   --

   Vriendelijke Groeten

   Johny Provoost

   mailto: [2]johny.provoost at ...27...