[Gambas-user] how to convert VB Project file to Gambas

//SCLPL/ Sudeep Damodar sudeep.d at ...3254...
Mon Dec 16 07:57:10 CET 2013

Hi all

How to use Type in gambas.my VB Code is given below

Private Type coordinates
    XVal As Double
    YVal As Double
    laseron As String
    mode As String
End Type

When im compile i got error AS is missing ,if i put AS its gets some other
error,so i have to know what is Type syntax in Gambas

Thanks n Regards
Sudeep