[Gambas-user] how to convert VB Project file to Gambas

Rob Kudla sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Fri Dec 13 14:13:04 CET 2013

On 12/13/2013 02:33 AM, //SCLPL/ Sudeep Damodar wrote:
> dnt have any idea about Gambas.so i have   vb6 project .so i have to know
> about how to directly convert vb6 project to Gambas.can you have any option
> like this in Gambas

I started writing such a thing 10 years ago, for .vbp and .frm files, but
it was for gambas2 so you might not have much luck making it work with
gambas3.

I haven't used Gambas myself in years, so I'm afraid you're on your own if
you run into trouble, unless someone else here still uses it. It definitely
will not work if you use a lot of third party VB controls.

http://gambas.8142.n7.nabble.com/ANN-ImportVBProject-0-0-8-td7076.html

Rob