[Gambas-user] How do you deal with multiple objects (Textboxes)

richard terry rterry at ...1823...
Fri Dec 13 01:31:30 CET 2013

On 13/12/13 09:30, Charlie wrote:
> Hi,I want to clear multiple *Textboxes* and using the following code seems
> inefficient: -*Textbox1.text = ""Textbox2.text = ""Textbox3......*Is there a
> better way?I have looked at "Collections" and "For Each" commands but I
> can't work out if this is the correct method.Thanks for any help.Charlie.
How many textboxes are we talking about. You would loop through the
container.children, testing if the control is  a textbox and clear them
as you go perhaps

Regards

richard