[Gambas-user] Bug with process events?

Tue Dec 10 14:19:33 CET 2013

Hmmm... not sure I understood correctly. Why then it doesn't fail every
time?

Anyway, what I'm really trying to do is raise event (when signal arises
from another program), but wait until the system is IDLE. Here is the IDLE
detection code:

  Do
    Exec ["xprintidle"] To sTmp
    Sleep 0.25
  Loop Until CLong(Trim$(sTmp)) > WaitIDLE Or bClosing = True

I don't know where to put it without causing problems. Also I don't know
any other proper IDLE detection method.

Jussi