[Gambas-user] gambas documentation offline include in source (gb.web)

Bruce bbruen at ...2308...
Mon Dec 2 22:16:37 CET 2013

On Mon, 2013-12-02 at 18:16 +0100, Tobias Boege wrote:
> In a next step, we would write a parser to let the IDE display this
> help and
Its already there. Local modules inline help is shown even if there is
no internet connection. Another idea would be to somehow generate all
the structural help from gambasdoc back into the .info files.
> then a module (or a standalone program) for gb.wiki to regenerate the
> documentation database from .info files and in effect, everyone can
> have his
> own local copy of the help - of any version he wants (because then
> documentation is completely revision-bound) - and gambasdoc.org just
> happens
> to provide a reasonably recent version of the docs online.
However, there is all the other non-module information that is in
gambasdoc.org - it would not be available.