[Gambas-user] DataCheckBox Bugs

Marty mmcg29440 at ...3163...
Mon Dec 2 16:10:48 CET 2013

Benoit,

Thank you for your explanation. I now understand why the tristate and
click properties are not supported by the DataCheckBox control. You
might want to revise the docs and auto-complete on this control to
remove remove references to these properties.

I've changed the fields in the table to be non null. This should make
for  a true/false only input. As I would like to use the click event I
had to find a work around. I'm using a CheckBox control set equal to the
field  in the datasource. (CheckBox3.Value = DataSource1!Renter). Then
I'll save the value of the checkbox back to the datasource. Do you see
any problems with this approach?

Again thanks for your help.

Marty