[Gambas-user] (no subject)

Mike Crean mike.crean at ...2897...
Mon Dec 2 12:28:05 CET 2013

Hey boys, I am trying to emulate the terminal string sudo sh -c
'echo out /sys/class/gpio/gpio27/direction' (works OK in terminal, on
BBB wheezy arm lxde) I run this from gambas3.5.90 Exec [system.shell,
"sudo sh -c 'echo out /sys/class/gpio/gpio27/direction'"]
and get an error /bin/sh: 0: Can't open sudo sh -c 'echo out
/sys/class/gpio/gpio27/direction' any help please.

have also tried shell "sudo sh -c 'echo out
/sys/class/gpio/gpio27/direction'" this runs with out error and
but will not change data in the direction file. It stays at the old
value of "in".

 If
I run it from a terminal the string works fine.

 Thanks
in advance
Mike