[Gambas-user] accessing mdb files

Caveat Gambas at ...1950...
Sat Aug 31 09:06:36 CEST 2013

The software directly accesses the mdb file, using the jackcess library
(http://jackcess.sourceforge.net/), so no Access nor Windoze required.

I haven't worked out all the licensing yet (it builds on a few other
java libraries too) so I'm not yet ready to release the code publicly.

What I'm looking for is to try the software out on a few other
databases, see what makes it break

Right now there's no guarantees it doesn't just happen to work on
Northwind and our database from work by pure chance

Kind regards,
Caveat