[Gambas-user] Get versions of libraries and components at runtime?

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Mon Aug 26 12:15:37 CEST 2013

On Mon, 26 Aug 2013, Bruce wrote:
> Short of including debug lines in each and every library, is there some
> way to detect and print the versions of libraries and components loaded
> by a Gambas application at runtime?

What do you mean by "versions of [...] components"? AFAIK, Gambas components
are not versioned. The whole project has a version but I never put a version
number on any component - only "stable", "unfinished", ... tags.

For the library version, if the component interfaces to a library, it would
be the duty of the component to expose the version, I think.

Never saw this in any component.

Regards,
Tobi