[Gambas-user] compilation issue (2nd try)

Fernando Martins fernando at ...3175...
Sun Aug 25 17:45:02 CEST 2013

Hi,

I'm running Mint 15 which comes with an old version of gambas, 3.2 and
I'm trying to compile 3.4.2

I came across several issues, mostly missing packages not available in
the repository, or at least not with the expected name.

Although 'make' works with some missing packages, when I do "sudo make
install", it throws errors for the missing components and finally it
says "Unable to compile gambas3". Is this because of the missing
components?

I can see no explicit reason for this error.

Regards, Fernando