[Gambas-user] how to relauch the app from app

Thu Aug 22 20:00:25 CEST 2013

From: Randall Morgan <rmorgan62 at ...626...>

> 1. Setup a cron job to close and restart your app.

 not, this make my app depend on cron and look like something like
daemonization.. its not usefully

> 2. Start a new instance of your app as needed and then close the current
> app.

err wht?

> 3. Create a launcher app that gets called by your app on shutdown which
> then relaunches the app.

i do that.. but i think that there's something like ME.refresh etc that
relaunch

i try to recreate theraths management by made a pmain threath and then that
search for at leas one threath of my app running.. but now, this are
something like a deamon ..  ¬_¬