[Gambas-user] About coordinates in .FindChild(...) function

Ru Vuott vuott at ...325...
Mon Aug 19 20:18:06 CEST 2013

Here the attached file.

regards
vuott

 Data: Lunedì 19 agosto 2013, 18:17

 Le 19/08/2013 18:15, Ru Vuott a
 écrit :
 >> Ok so if I understand well the find child don't
 take position into account... Just the size

 > So that actually the object can be detected/returned by
 the function ".ChilFind()", it seems to me that:

 > 1) it has to be placed in its position range:
 >    -  ChildObject.X <= 99
 >    - ChildObject.Y <= 29
 >
 > 2) (it being understood the previous point 1 ) also the
 arguments of function have...:
 >    anyContainer.ChilFind(<= 99, <= 29)
 >
 > Try yourself.
 >
 > bye
 > vuott

 I cannot reproduce the bug. Can you send me a project that
 shows it? Thanks.

 --
 Benoît Minisini

 Introducing Performance Central, a new site from SourceForge
 and
 AppDynamics. Performance Central is your source for news,
 insights,
 analysis and resources for efficient Application Performance
 Management.
 Visit us today!