[Gambas-user] About coordinates in .FindChild(...) function

Ru Vuott vuott at ...325...
Sat Aug 17 21:09:17 CEST 2013

Hello,

I was trying " .FindChild ( X As Integer, Y As Integer ) As Control "  function, I noticed that this function detects and returns any "Child" Object of a its "Parent" Container, only if this Object is positioned at the coordinates .X = 0 and .Y = 0 .

So, even if only one of the two coordinates is greater than zero, the "child" object is no longer identified/returned.

It is normal or I'm doing something wrong?

Regards
vuott