[Gambas-user] Printing from command line possible?

Tue Aug 13 17:55:57 CEST 2013

Somehow I remember that you already pointed me to the solution - was it
you Benoit? I lost part of my mails from holidays, so no chance to look
it up.

When I have a command line program and want it to produce a PDF - how
can I do without having the X server?

 From the IDE, there is no problem, everything running as expected. But
as soon as I try to start the program from command line, I get "X server
not found". The problem seems to be gb.qt4 which is necessary to have
"Printer".

Thanks for your help

Rolf