[Gambas-user] Fwd: A Gambas component based on Clipper library

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Aug 12 05:14:49 CEST 2013

-------- Message original --------
Sujet: A Gambas component based on Clipper library
Date : Mon, 12 Aug 2013 04:09:24 +0200
De : Benoît Minisini <gambas at ...1...>
Pour : awj1958 at ...626...

Hi,

I wanted to thank you a lot for your great Clipper library.

I have just used it in Gambas, a sort of better "Linux Visual Basic" if
you don't know it (http://gambas.sourceforge.net) for implementing a
component that allows to offset polygons.

Now I can offset polygons in the Gambas IDE image editor! (See screenshot).

I hope that your license is compatible with the Gambas GPL v2.
Apparently yes, just tell me if I am wrong.

Best regards,

--
Benoît Minisini