[Gambas-user] Interest in a difficult bug?

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Sat Aug 10 14:06:05 CEST 2013

Hi Benoit,

in a project I can reliably reproduce the following message:

** Oops! Internal error! **
** Cannot write signal #17 into signal pipe: Bad file descriptor
** Program aborting. Sorry! :-(
** Please send a bug report at gambas at ...1...

Tough, I didn't succeed in isolating the cause. The code deals with one
Process object only but uses Exec and Shell quite often. The project also
has to deal with some race conditions.

I have meanwhile removed that Process object from the code and refactored
that part in pure Gambas. My project works flawlessly now.

Anyway, are you interested in fixing this issue? I mean, this looks like a
bit of work to me (particularly because I have no minimal example for you)
and I, for sure, did strange things in the code.

Regards,
Tobi