[Gambas-user] GAMBAS2 is now being used in school teaching in KERALA state in INDIA

monika whenamalone at ...626...
Fri Aug 9 06:59:31 CEST 2013

hi Benoit,
we are using Edubuntu OS in our State Syllabus. In which they haven't
included Gambas3 and they are using Gambas2.
We hope in the next distribution of Edubuntu they may include Gambas3.